Wednesday, January 1, 2025

Welcome, Purpose, and Links

Hello,

My name is Mike Sechler. I am currently the pastor at Oakland Evangelical Free Church, and this blog is a place for me to set down some of my thoughts about life, scripture, church life, discipleship and whatever else comes into my mind at the moment. A number of my posts are articles that I have written in the past or that I have just written for the local paper or for my church.

I hope you find them enjoyable and edifying.

Along with this blog, I also have a blog where I review and recommend various resources including books, movies, websites, podcasts, and all sorts of other media.

I am also keeping a record of all the sermon recordings, so if you are interested in listening to them here are the links.

2017

2 comments:

Marion "Bud" Sechler said...

Dear Mike and Traci, your walk with Jesus and your love for one another are also an inspiration for others, including your folks. You not only bring joy to Jesus and one another but you also bring joy to your parents. Love you lots, Mom & Dad :) <3

Milasha said...

If you tired of typical dating chats where you can’t see your interlocutor try Sofia Date. They have a cool option - you can watch one free video of a lady a day. I must admit the video is professionally done, and that’s how I fall in luv with my special girl. Try it, no regrets. dating rules